Tuesday, March 3, 2009

my first post


I am totally overwhelmed by blogging. I have no idea how you all have such cute pages and witty insights. But I am going to try to figure this thing out because I can't stand to be 38 years old and already out of touch. I would appreciate any helpful tips anyone has to offer to make my page cuter! I thought my first post would be on the last craft I completed. I love to do crafts. They often don't turn out as well as I imagined they would but there is something very theraputic about getting out the glues and scissors. I have 3 little kids but this craft was for the Mom's only! My friend (who is a talented crafter) and I made scrabble necklaces. I thought they turned out really cute!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first successful post! I wore my first necklace yesterday and love it!I will be introducing you on my blog soon. So make sure you take some beach pictures for those of us still looking at sadly melting snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog neighborhood . Have fun with it,there are so many nice people here.
    Stop by my page for a visit some time after you get settled.
    smiles, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on setting up your blog! I started one in August and have only two posts! It is really quite embarrassing, and sad. But whenever I get on the dumb computer....I end up checking up on all the blogs I follow, and then of course one great blog leads to another, and another, and you get the idea. I am very excited to see what you will post here, as I am a thrift store junkie myself. I was able to pick up a beautiful doll crib, and round accent table, and cute little soup tourine w/matching pitcher at an estate preview sale last week. But alas...they went straight to my storage locker where all my wonderful finds go as I have had my home on the market for ten looooong months. And of course my digital camera is in there somewhere as well, so I can never post any of my pictures on my blog!!! Better luck to you, I will check back often. Good Job Done Already! Debra

    ReplyDelete