Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Love Purses!



Before children, I used to change purses to match my outfit. Now I use the same purse until it falls apart. (A slight exaggeration.) So, I prefer to have a black or brown purse that pretty much goes with anything. However, my current purse is purple! Did I have a break down or lapse in fashion sense you ask. No, my sweet husband took my children shopping for my birthday and my oldest son insisted that this was the purse "because Mommy likes Purple!" My husband of 13 years who knows me so well tried to sway the children towards a more appropriate purse to no avail. They are more stubborn than he! So, imagine my surprise when I opened my gift. But with 3 darling faces watching me so closely what could I do but exclaim with delight!? I have used this purse every day since. http://www.vintageswampgirl.blogspot.com/ tagged me to show off my current bag.

1. Take a picture. (My friend calls it the "purple people eater"!) Check out all the pockets and dividers. I LOVE that! I carry so much junk it is nice to be able to separate things.


2. Tell how much it cost. It was a gift so I don't know but my husband swore it didn't cost much. I believe him.
3. What is in it? What isn't?! Chap stick, lip gloss, lipstick, face powder, digital camera, video camera, notepad & pen, set of contacts (I am blind as bat), Neosporin spray, Kindle 2 (Amazons eReader), Sugerfree gum (child with braces), mints (coffee breath), keys, wallet, checkbook, pink blackberry phone which my kids call a "Pinkberry", pink iPod, headache meds (I did say I had three kid, didn't I?), & a barrette.

4. Tag others- Being new to blogging, I have no idea how to do this, so consider this your invitation and please let me know so I can be sure to check out your post!

2 comments:

  1. I should have added #5- Tell how much your purse weighs!!The weather is awful-rainy, windy, yucky. We were going to Atlanta on Saturday but not if the weather is like this! Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are supposed to name the people that you tag. Should be people with blogs. Not me though because I am not a purse girl. I have one out of necessity, but I don't like shopping for them and I never have a cute one.

    ReplyDelete